1: Age requirement:
- 1.1 - The Wolf Guard is a mature guild, members in general, are 18 years and older.
- 1.2 - Players below the age of 18, may be admitted to the guild at the Guild Leader’s discretion.
- 2.1 - Our trial period with the Pack will be up to four weeks.
- 2.2 - During that time you will have the chance to get to know the group and will be able to decide if this group is the one for you.
- 2.3 - We will have the chance to get to know you also. If you get an invite to stay with the Wolf Guard you will be promoted to Wolf.
3: Inactive Players:
- 3.1 - If a Trial Member (Wolf Pup) is off-line or non active for 14 days, without informing us of the reason, they will be removed from the pack. The trial will cease and you may have to reapply, should you wish to join the guild.
- 3.2 - All members, who do not play for over a month and have not given us a reason for their absence, will have their main and any Alt characters removed.
4: On Leave:
- 4.1 - If you need a break from the game, are going on holiday or have any other reason for being away from WoW, then please let us know by posting in the Pack Members forum. You’ll find a topic called “On Leave” and there you can post the dates and reason you’ll be away.
- 4.2 - Members who require long-term leave, should inform the Guild Leader. Members will be given up to 2 months grace. If you have not updated us, about your situation during that time, you may be removed from the Guild.
- 4.3 - Failure to inform us of your absence for long periods of time, will result in you being removed from the guild.
- 5.1 - Communication is an important part of how a good guild functions. Our website is here to help with that.
- 5.2 - You are expected to Login to the Forums/Homepage on a weekly basis.
- 5.3 - Check regularly for announcements and give us your thoughts and ideas via the forums.
- 5.4 - Members can keep in touch by using the Shout Box on our homepage, private messages via the forums, joining our social media sites or by mailing us in game.
6: Event Attendance:
- 6.1 - As a member of TWG you are expected to attend the quarterly Pack Meets in Azeroth. Events are arranged so we can take a rest from Questing, PvP and Raiding, to engage in social activities as a guild. A few hours, every three months, are all that will be required.
- 6.2 - You will be expected to wear the Pack Colors (Guild Tabard) for Pack Meets.
7: Leaving the Guild:
- 7.1 - If a player leaves the guild with their Main, all Alts are removed also.
- 7.2 - All forum access and guild/rank rights are revoked (Stopped) immediately.
- 7.3 - This also applies to inactive players and those removed, due to disciplinary measures.
The decision to leave The Wolf Guard is the free choice of each member. However, eligibility to return to the guild, is dependent upon the circumstances surrounding the member's departure. In almost every case, failure to give prior notice to the Guild Leader before leaving, will eliminate the possibility to return to the guild.
8: Returning to the Guild:
- 8.1 - If a former player, wishes to return to the guild, they should contact an Officer in game.
- 8.2 - The “application” to return will then be voted on by the guild leadership.
- 8.3 - If successful, the former member will be offered a trial or returned to wolf rank.
- 8.4 - Any former ranks, will have to be earned once again or may be restored at the Pack Leader's discretion.
- 8.5 - Standard policy applies, to any former Alts, a player wishes to bring back to the guild. Please check our Alts Policy.
Circumstances that allow the possibility of re-admittance:
- Politely leaving in order to avoid continuation of a serious interpersonal issue.
- The need for time off from guild membership in general.
- Having been removed from the guild due to inactivity.
Circumstances that do not allow the possibility of re-admittance:
- Leaving to join a different guild.
- Leaving due to a personal issue/dispute with a fellow member without first addressing the guild's leadership.
- Having been removed from the guild by the guild leadership.
The officers and guild leadership are under no obligation to readmit anyone who has departed The Wolf Guard, each case will be assessed individually.
9: Member Behaviour:
This is a guide to the code of conduct, we expect from the members of The Wolf Guard. We ask that these terms of good conduct, be extended to non-Pack members also. Any Wolf, that feels they are unable to abide by these guidelines, should maybe consider trying a different guild. Any Wolf, that continually goes against the spirit of these guidelines, will have their membership revoked and will not be welcome within the Pack.
- 9.1 - A wolf should not cause grief to ANY player, either through harassment, verbal abuse, racism, slander, begging or any other type of unethical behaviour.
- 9.2 - A Wolf should have good manners on the chat channels, refraining from swearing, verbal abuse, anti social comments or any other inappropriate behaviour. (Some parents, may have their younger children with them, when playing the game. Therefore inappropriate chat is not acceptable.)
- 9.3 - A Wolf should show willingness to group with other wolves.
- 9.4 - A Wolf should show willingness to help each other gain a better understanding of the game by sharing knowledge and experience.
- 9.5 - A Wolf should help promote the good name and honor of The Wolf Guard in game.
- 9.6 - A Wolf should report any unethical behaviour or any actions that go against the spirit of the Pack to an Officer.
- 10.1 - A member will receive up to three verbal warnings for minor incidents before any action is taken against the member.
- 10.2 - A member will receive only one written warning for any major incident before a member is removed from the guild.
- 10.3 - A member may be removed at anytime from the guild, if the guild leadership feels it is in the guild’s best interest to do so.
Disciplinary actions range in degree depending on the severity of the incident, for example: loss of privileges, demotion, exclusion from events or raids for short periods of time. More major incidents may mean permanent loss of Alts, bans on raids or events or your guild membership.